We often welcome groups who want to learn more about Swedish business history or how a corporate archive works. Take your group for a guided tour!
A guided tour for up to 40 people normally takes 45 – 90 min. The tour normally includes:
- Welcome and presentation of our research center and reading room
- Introduction of the physical archives in the official display area.
- Presentation of selected artefacts (photographs, deeds, documents,etc), chosen based on the group’s interests.
The tour’s theme can be adapted based on your interests.
- For groups up to 20 participants: 1,500 SEX (excluding VAT)
- For groups up to 40 participants: 3,000 SEK (excluding VAT)
The price includes, in addition to the tour, a copy each of our quarterly magazine Företagshistoria.
For more information, email to email@example.com.